Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
Contains 167 Questions, Robust Explanations.
The Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE 300-101) exam measures the candidate's routing knowledge and skills. Successful candidates should be able to use advanced IPv4 and IPv6 addressing and routing to implement scalable and secure Cisco routers that are connected to LANs and WANs.
Candidates should also be able to configure secure routing solutions to support branch offices and mobile workers.
The Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE 300-101) exam is part of the requirements for achieving for the Cisco CCNP Routing and Switching and CCDP certifications.
MeasureUp's Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE 300-101) practice test contains 167 questions, including 18 router simulations and 3 case studies.
When you order a full Download product as your initial purchase, the 30-day online version will also be added to your Learning Locker... 2 for 1!
(Excludes "Upgrades to Download" options after initial purchase.)
All download products are licensed for single user and can be downloaded on up to three different devices.
Downloading practice test to virtual machines is prohibited.
This test contains 167 questions and covers the following objectives:
This test includes references to the following media:
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MOS System Requeriments
- Microsoft Office 2016 is required in order to complete the Live in the app practice.
- Adobe Reader or similar is required.
- Operating System needs to be Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- Browser options are Internet Explorer 10+, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may also require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to be installed.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x32-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Minimum hard disk space available: 300 Mb
- Internet Connection.