Practice Lab: Cisco CCNPv3 Bundle (300-101, 300-115 and 300-135)
Online Practice Labs, easily accessed from anywhere at any time, are the foundation to practical hands-on skills development enabling users to access real live equipment in a safe test environment.
A MeasureUp Practice Lab Bundle is the most comprehensive hands-on training available to help you prepare for your certification success in Cisco CCNPv3. Online Practice Labs, easily accessed from anywhere at any time, provide practical hands-on skills development enabling users to access real live equipment in a safe test environment. Bonus! This MeasureUp Practice Lab Bundle saves you 20% over individual labs â€“ no coupon code needed!
The Cisco CCNPv3 Practice Lab bundle will provide you with Cisco router and switch hardware to gain hands on skills in Cisco routing and switching technologies, as well as in troubleshooting Cisco and general networking technologies.
Cisco 300-101 Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE)
Learning Time: 25 hours
- Configure and verify PPP
- Configure and verify IPv4 addressing and subnetting
- Configure and verify static and default routing
- Configure and verify VRF lite
- Route redistribution and filtering techniques
- EIGRP Route summarization
- OSPF Route summarization
- Configure and verify policy based routing
- Configure and verify R_PLIPng
- Configure and verify EIGRP
- Configure and verify EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure and verify OSPF
- Configure and verify OSPF for IPv6
- Configure and verify BGP
- Configure and verify BGP for IPv6
- Configure and verify GRE
- Configure device management and access control
- Configure and verify router security features
- Configuring network services
- Configure and verify IPv4 Network Address Translation
- Configure and verify IP SLA
- Configure and verify tracking objects
Cisco 300-115 Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH)
Learning Time: 15 hours
- Configure and verify switch administration
- Configure and verify Layer 2 protocols
- Configure and verify VLANs and Trunks
- Configure and verify EtherChannels
- Configure SPAN ports
- Configure and verify switch security features
- Configure and verify first-hop redundancy protocols
- Spanning tree
- Advanced Spanning tree
- Protecting Spanning tree
- Multi Layer Switching
- Configuring VACLs
Cisco 300-135 Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT)
Learning Time: 15 hours
- Troubleshooting and maintenance tools
- Troubleshooting PLABS set 1
- Troubleshooting PLABS set 2
- Troubleshooting PLABS set 3
- Troubleshooting PLABS set 4
- Troubleshooting PLABS set 5
- Troubleshooting PLABS set 6
- Troubleshooting PLABS set 7
- Troubleshooting PLABS set 8
- Troubleshooting PLABS set 9 IPv6
- Troubleshooting PLABS set 10 IPv6
- Troubleshooting PLABS set 11 IPv6
Why Choose MeasureUp Practice Tests?
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. MeasureUp's quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Official Practice Test and is the Official VMware Practice Test.
- Online performance-based simulations give hands on work environment experience
- Practice test experience prepares you for the real exam and builds your knowledge of exam objectives
- All question types found on the vendor exam are included in your practice test
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material
- Practice Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares you “exam taking” conditions
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on
- Additional related Web references included
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MOS System Requeriments
- Microsoft Office 2016 is required in order to complete the Live in the app practice.
- Adobe Reader or similar is required.
- Operating System needs to be Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- Browser options are Internet Explorer 10+, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may also require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to be installed.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x32-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Minimum hard disk space available: 300 Mb
- Internet Connection.
- First, use the practice test in Practice Mode to access questions, answers explanations and reference materials. Leverage the remediation to additional learning materials to maximize study effectiveness.
- Next, use your Score Report to identify objectives where your score is lower and more study is needed.
- And then, refine your practice experience in Practice Mode by customizing domain objectives or selecting missed questions. Use additional study time wisely.