Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions - English
Contains 167 Questions, Robust Explanations.
The MeasureUp 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions practice test is designed to help candidates prepare for and pass the Microsoft 70-533 exam. Candidates should have experience implementing a Microsoft Azure infrastructure solution, including implementing and monitoring cloud and hybrid solutions and supporting application lifecycle management.
Candidates should be able to design and implement Azure App Service Apps and create and manage Azure Resource Manager (ARM) virtual machines. Candidates should also be able to design and implement a storage strategy and implement Azure Active Directory, virtual networks, and ARM templates.
Certification: This exam counts as credit toward the following certification:
MCSA: Cloud Platform, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
Master the 70-533: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions content and be ready for exam day success - quickly - with this MeasureUp practice test… We guarantee it!
When you order a full Download product as your initial purchase, the 30-day online version will also be added to your Learning Locker... 2 for 1!
(Excludes "Upgrades to Download" options after initial purchase.)
All download products are licensed for single user and can be downloaded on up to three different devices.
Downloading practice test to virtual machines is prohibited.
This test contains 170 questions and covers the following objectives:
This test includes references to the following media:
Why Choose MeasureUp Practice Tests?
Quality test content is extremely important to us so that you will be prepared on exam day. We ensure that all objectives of the exam are covered in depth so you'll be ready for any question on the exam. Our practice tests are written by industry experts in the subject matter. They work closely with certification providers to understand the exam objectives, participate in beta testing and take the exam themselves before creating new practice tests. MeasureUp's quality content and innovative technology have earned the prestigious credential of Microsoft Official Practice Test and is the Official VMware Practice Test.
- Online performance-based simulations give hands on work environment experience
- Practice test experience prepares you for the real exam and builds your knowledge of exam objectives
- All question types found on the vendor exam are included in your practice test
- Detailed explanations for both correct and distractor answers reinforce the material
- Practice Mode covers all objectives ensuring topics are covered
- Certification Mode (timed) prepares you “exam taking” conditions
- Instant, drill-down score reports tell you exactly the areas to focus on
- Additional related Web references included
|Chrome 39||Firefox 34||Internet Explorer 10 and 11||Safari 8|
|Surface Pro||Windows 8||X||X||X|
|Safari 8||Android||Chrome 39||Internet Explorer RT||Internet Explorer 11|
|iPhone 5 or higher*||IOS 8||X||X|
|iPhone 4*||IOS 7||X||X|
|Android Tablet*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Android Phone*||4.0 or higher||X||X|
|Lumia 920 or higher*||Windows Phone 8.1||X|
*Online use only with these devices
Download System Requeriments
- Win7, Win8.1, Linux 64 bits, MAC OSX 10.9 and 10.10
- We no longer support XP
MOS System Requeriments
- Microsoft Office 2016 is required in order to complete the Live in the app practice.
- Adobe Reader or similar is required.
- Operating System needs to be Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- Browser options are Internet Explorer 10+, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may also require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to be installed.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x32-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM.
- Minimum hard disk space available: 300 Mb
- Internet Connection.
- First, use the practice test in Practice Mode to access questions, answers explanations and reference materials. Leverage the remediation to additional learning materials to maximize study effectiveness.
- Next, use your Score Report to identify objectives where your score is lower and more study is needed.
- And then, refine your practice experience in Practice Mode by customizing domain objectives or selecting missed questions. Use additional study time wisely.